MUSICAL EQUIPMENTS LESSONS AND COMPUTER ASSISTED MUSIC
“The idea is not to become a technician, but to be able to cope with the great universe of musical equipments.
It would be a pity nowadays not to be able to take advantage of this technology. Affordable for most of us, it makes life easier to learn to play music while having fun in pleasant conditions. »
LESSON ON UNDERSTANDING AND MAINTENANCE OF EQUIPMENT RELATED TO ITS INSTRUMENT
In the form of fun workshop, understanding and basic maintenance:
- Of one’s instrument
- Electronic equipment such as tube amplifiers, effects pedals, sound systems, mixers, connectors, etc.
- Assistance with the purchase of equipments and to which specialized resellers it is necessary to apply
- Computers (MAC / Windows)
LESSON ON BASIC AND ADVANCED USE OF THE SAME EQUIPMENT NAMED ABOVE.
In the form of a playful workshop, from theory to practice, we try out real equipment. Very practical when you do not know anything about it and you want to create a sound that looks like your idol.
- How to navigate with the multitude of parameters of sound equipment
- How to connect all these equipments to each other
- Understand computer music such as sound card, midi communication and computers
DESIGN OF MUSICAL EQUIPMENTS
For more advanced students :
- Basic design of specific equipment such as effects system (Pedalboard)
- Custom cabinet for guitar or home studio
- Basic measures, when to call in a specialist
COURSE ON COMPUTER-AIDED MUSIC
In the form of practical work, we learn here how to use the applications that assist us in music.
Understand the modeling equipment (simulation) of amplifiers and effects of the Line 6, Fractal or other type.
- Be able to interpret Wave or Mp3 signals for deciphering music
- Know how to use arrangement programs
- Recording, mixing, mastering for musical demos (production)